Portsmouth Olympic Harbour
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constructed in 1969, it has played host to the Canadian Olympic-training Regatta, Kingston (CORK), an annual event. The harbour was reconstructed in 1974 in time for the 1976 Games.
- 1976 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 2. pp. 216-225.
- 1976 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 3. pp. 622-59.
- City of Kingston, Ontario Portsmouth Olympic Harbour profile.
- Cork.org official website
- K7waterfront.org profile
- What's on Kingston.com profile
|This article about a sports venue in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|