From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Portuguesa, Portuguese for something which is Portuguese and Female, may refer to:
- Portuguesa (Rio de Janeiro), a neighbourhood of Rio de Janeiro
- A small town located in Rio de Janeiro (state)
- Portuguesa, Venezuela, one of the 23 states which make up the country
- Portuguesa or Chiqllarasu, a mountain in Peru
- Portuguese language
- A Portuguesa, the Portuguese national anthem
- Associação Portuguesa de Desportos, a football club based in São Paulo, Brazil
- Associação Atlética Portuguesa (RJ), a football club based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Associação Atlética Portuguesa Santista, a football club based in Santos, Brazil
- Associação Portuguesa Londrinense, a football club based in Londrina, Brazil
- Portuguesa Fútbol Club, a football club based in Acarígua, Venezuela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.