From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Portugese, Portuguese, or portugese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portuguese may refer to:
- Something from or related to the country Portugal
- Portuguese language, natively spoken in Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, East Timor and other countries
- Portuguese dialects, variants of the Portuguese language
- Portuguese people, an ethnic group native to the country of Portugal
- Portuguese cuisine
- Portuguese mythology, see Lusitanian mythology
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Portuguese"
- Sonnets from the Portuguese
- "A Portuguesa", the national anthem of Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.