Posavje District (Independent State of Croatia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Posavje Great Parish)
Velika župa Posavje
|District of the Independent State of Croatia|
Croatia (after September 1943).
|Capital||Brod na Savi a|
|-||1941||5,554 km2 (2,144 sq mi)|
|Density||89.7 /km2 (232.4 /sq mi)|
|Today part of|| Croatia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
|a. Present day Slavonski Brod and Bosnian Brod.|
The Posavje District (Croatian: Velika župa Posavje) was an administrative division of the Independent State of Croatia. It was made of the kotars of Brod, Županja, Brčko, Derventa, Gradačac and Bijeljina. Its capital was in Brod.
- Vladimir Sabolić (1941 – June 1943)
- Muhamed Omerović (June 1943 – 1944)
- Dragutin Urumović (1944–1945)
- Period of the Second World War
- Topalović, Vjenceslav. Srednja Bosna - ne zaboravimo hrvatske zrtve 1941-50./1991-95. HIC, Zagreb 2000.