From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Posen may refer to:
Places in Europe:
- Poznań (German: Posen), Poland, a city, formerly part of Prussia and later Germany
- Grand Duchy of Posen, autonomous province of Prussia, 1815–1848
- Province of Posen, Prussian province, 1848–1918
- Posen (region), the south-western part of the Province of Posen
- Posen-West Prussia, German province, 1922–1938
- Reichsgau Posen, occupied in 1939, annexed and directly incorporated into the German Reich
Places in the United States:
- Posen Conference and Posen speeches delivered by Heinrich Himmler in 1943
- SMS Posen, a German dreadnought, 1908–1922
- Stephen Posen (born 1939), an American painter, recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship in 1986
- Zac Posen (born 1980), an American fashion designer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.