From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Posse comitatus may refer to:
- Posse comitatus (common law), the authority of a law officer to conscript any able-bodied males to assist him
- Posse Comitatus Act, a United States federal law prohibiting members of the military from exercising powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property
- Posse Comitatus (organization), a loosely organized far right social movement that opposes the United States federal government and believes in localism
- "Posse Comitatus", a ninth-season episode of the TV series JAG
- "Posse Comitatus" (The West Wing), the third season finale of the TV series The West Wing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.