|Look up possibility, possible, or possibly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Possibility is the condition or fact of being possible. The Latin origins of the word hint at ability. Possibility also refers to something that "could happen", that is not precluded by the facts, but usually not probable. Impossible denotes that something cannot happen or be done.
- All pages beginning with "possib"
- All pages with titles containing "possib*"
- Possible Worlds (disambiguation)
- "Possibly Maybe", 1995 song by Björk
- Category:Possibly living people
- Absolutely (disambiguation)
- Definitely (disambiguation)
- Maybe (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.