Possible Side Effects is a 2006 memoir by American writer Augusten Burroughs. The book contains stories from the life of Augusten Burroughs, ranging from his childhood to the near-present.
The book received primarily positive reviews, but there was much mention that his prior work, especially Running With Scissors, was better and Burroughs may be running out of material.
- Burroughs, A. Possible Side Effects. New York: St. Martin's Press
- ^ "Possible Side Effects (9780312315962): Augusten Burroughs: Books". Amazon.com. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- ^ Augusten Burroughs. "Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs – Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists". Goodreads.com. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- ^ "POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS by Augusten Burroughs". Bookreporter.com. September 30, 2010. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- ^ two-stars (August 21, 2007). "Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs: book review". Bookmarks Magazine. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
- ^ Stephanie Merritt. "Review: Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs | Books | The Observer". Guardian. Retrieved February 15, 2011.