From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up possum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A possum is any of a number of arboreal marsupial species native to Australia, New Guinea, and Sulawesi.
Possum may also refer to:
- Opossum or possum, an order of marsupials native to the Americas
- "The Possum", an episode of Parks and Recreation
- "Possum", a song by Phish from The Man Who Stepped into Yesterday
- Possums (film), a 1998 sports comedy film
People with the name
- Possum Bourne (1956–2003), New Zealand rally car driver
- Possum Jones (born 1932), American NASCAR driver
- George Jones or The Possum (1931–2013), American country music singer
- Possum Whitted (1890–1962), American baseball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Possum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.