|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
|Genres||Pop, Americana, metal, indie rock, folk|
Post Records is an American record label which was formed by Buzz Curtis in the early 60's. Located in Philadelphia, PA. Curtis pressed many such compilations IN THE 60'S AND THE 70'S. Most would contain one or two localized hits. Both volumes of "CKLW Solid Gold" were American LP's, pressed by Post Records of Philadelphia.
- POST-30 - WIBG Presents 30 Big Goldens
- POST-560 - WQAM The Roarin' 30 Album
- POST-610 - KILT Double Gold
- POST 987 - WOR-FM 98.7 Double Golden 1968
- POST 7001 - WOR-FM 98.7 Solid Gold Double Album 1970
The following were POST releases of Coed material. Although listed as stereo, they were re-channeled stereo even though the Coed recordings were in stereo.
- POST-1000 - The Duprees Sing, late 1960s
- POST-2000 - The Rivieras Sing, late 1960s
- POST-3000 - The Crests Sing, late 1960s
- POST-6000 - The Beau Brummels Sing, late 1960s
- POST-11000 - The Duprees Sing, Volume 2, early 1970s
Produced by Buzz Curtis: 30 Now Goldens (2xLP, Comp)-- Post Records—1968 WSAI Command Performance" (2xLP, Comp)--Post Records—1970 93/KHJ: "Sound Of The Sixties" (2xLP)--Pacer—1970 The Duprees Sing (LP)--Post Records WIBG: 30 Big Goldens (2xLP, Comp)--Post Records CKLW - Solid Gold (2xLP) KLIV Super 16 Hits (lp, Comp)--Post Records (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Buzz+Curtis)