Post Township, Allamakee County, Iowa
|Post Township, Allamakee County|
|• Total||35.14 sq mi (91 km2)|
|• Land||35.14 sq mi (91 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,142 ft (348 m)|
|• Density||63.2/sq mi (24.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0468564|
Post Township covers an area of 35.14 square miles (91.0 km2) and contains one incorporated settlement, Postville. According to Iowa GenWeb records, it contains three cemeteries: Cleveland (also known as Evergreen), Minert (also known as Post Township Cemetery), and Smith (also known as Bachtel or Myron). 
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "IA - Post township". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- Hancock, Ellery M. (1913). Past and Present of Allamakee County, Iowa: A Record of Settlement, Organization, Progress and Achievement, Volume 1. S. J. Clarke publishing Company. p. 227.
- Alexander, W. E. (1882). History of Winneshiek and Allamakee Counties, Iowa. Western Publishing Company. p. 405.
- Iowa GenWeb Project http://iagenweb.org/. Missing or empty
|This Iowa state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|