From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up postal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Postal may refer to:
- Mail, the postal service
- The Italian name for Burgstall, South Tyrol in northern Italy
- Paul Postal (born 1936), American linguist
- "Going postal" (disambiguation), a U.S. slang phrase for a "killing spree" (circa 1993)
- Postal (video game series), a series of computer games launched in 1997
- Postal (film), a 2007 Uwe Boll-directed film based on the Postal computer game
- The Postal Service, a U.S. electronic band formed in 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.