From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up postcard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A postcard or post card is a rectangular piece of thick paper or thin cardboard intended for writing and mailing without an envelope.
Postcard may also refer to:
- POST card, a computer diagnostic tool
- Postcard (film), a 2010 Japanese film
- The Post Card: From Socrates to Freud and Beyond, a 1980 book by French philosopher Jacques Derrida
- The Postcard (little magazine), a Bengali little magazine
- Postcard (Mary Hopkin album), also known as Post Card
- Postcard Records, a Scottish record label
- "Postcard" (song), a 2011 song by Steven Wilson from Grace for Drowning
- "The Postcard" (song), a song by Boris Grebenshchikov from Radio Silence
- "Postcard", a 2003 song by the Huntingtons from Self-titled Album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Postcard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.