From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up posthuman (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posthuman may refer to:
- Posthuman, a hypothetical future being whose basic capacities so radically exceed those of present humans as to be no longer human by our current standards.
- Posthuman, postmodern philosophy's reinterpretation of what it means to be a human being.
- "Posthuman", a song by the band Marilyn Manson, from their 1998 album Mechanical Animals.
- Posthuman Records, a vanity label through which Marilyn Manson produced industrial rock band Godhead.
- Posthuman (band), the artist name used by cousins Rich Bevan and Josh Doherty, who write electronica, post-rock and IDM music, which has appeared on the Seed Records and Skam Records imprints
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.