Postscripts is a quarterly British magazine of science fiction, fantasy, horror and crime fiction, first published in June 2004.  It is published by PS Publishing and edited by Peter Crowther. 
Each issue is published in two editions: a regular newsstand-type edition and a signed, numbered, 150-copy hardcover edition. Beginning with Postscripts #14, it is a signed, numbered 200-copy edition in addition to the regular newsstand-type edition.
From issue 18, the magazine was transformed briefly to a quarterly anthology, before becoming biannual, producing two double-sized issues a year starting with issue 20/21.
- Contact PS Publishing, page retrieved 19 November 2006.
- PS Publishing - PostScripts Magazine, page retrieved 19 November 2006.
- "SF Encyclopedia - Postscripts".
- "A PostScripts with Pete Crowther".
- "International Horror Guild Awards Winners by Category".
- "British Fantasy Awards Winners By Year".
- BFS Award Winners 2006, page retrieved 19 November 2006
- "Horror Writers Association celebrates 2009 Stoker Winners".