From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pot-Pourri (disambiguation))
|Look up pot-pourri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potpourri or Pot-Pourri may refer to:
- Potpourri, a mixture of dried, naturally fragrant plant material
- Potpourri, old, from French pot-pourri, the old name of the Pot-au-feu
- Synthetic marijuana
- Potpourri (The Thad Jones / Mel Lewis Orchestra album), 1974
- Potpourri (P-Model album), 1981
- Pot-Pourri (group), an Australian opera/musical theatre group
- Potpourri (music), a kind of musical form structured as ABCDEF...
- The Potpourri, a Texas weekly newspaper covering two communities Northwest of Houston
- Akrobatisches Potpourri, an 1895 German silent film / documentary
- Potpourrii, a 2008 puzzle video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.