From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pot commonly refers to pottery, the ceramic ware made by potters
Pot may also refer to:
- Plant pot or flower pot, a container in which plants are cultivated
- Pol Pot, leader of the communist Khmer Rouge in Kampuchea or Cambodia
- Philippe Pot (1428–1493), Burgundian nobleman, military leader, and diplomat
- Cor Pot, Dutch football manager and former player
Abbreviations and acronyms
- Ken Jones Aerodrome, Jamaica, IATA airport code
- P.O.T., former Filipino rock band
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, stock symbol: POT
- Pontefract Tanshelf railway station, England; National Rail station code POT
- Pot., the abbreviation for the orchid genus Potinara
- Potentiometer, a variable resistor, informally known as a "pot"
- Pot belly, informally known as a "pot"
- .pot, a template file extension used by the GNU gettext program
- .pot, file extension for Microsoft PowerPoint template files
- A slang term for cannabis (Marijuana)
- Pot (poker), the amount to be won
- "The Pot", a hit song by Tool
- Pot, a 285ml beer glass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.