From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Orthoclase (endmember formula KAlSi3O8), an important tectosilicate mineral that forms igneous rock
- Microcline, chemically the same as orthoclase, but with a different crystalline structure
- Sanidine, the high temperature form of potassium feldspar (K,Na)(Si,Al)4O8
- Adularia, a more ordered low-temperature variety of orthoclase or partially disordered microcline
- Amazonite (sometimes called "Amazon stone"), a green variety of microcline
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.