From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A potato, Solanum tuberosum, is a tuberous crop grown throughout the world.
Potato may also refer to:
- Potato (band), a Thai rock group
- "Potato" (Blackadder), television episode from BBC sitcom Blackadder II
- Potato (film), a Korean film
- Potato (production company), a British TV production company
- Potato, fictional Air novel character
- Derogatory slang associated with people who have Down's syndrome
- Sweet potato, another kind of vegetable
- Potato starch, starch refined from potato
- Elena Potato, fictional Monster Allergy series character
- Mr. Potato Head, a doll
- Potoooooooo (Pot-8-Os), 18th century racehorse
- Irish potato candy, a Philadelphia confectionery that resembles a potato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Potato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.