From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up potenza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Potenza may refer to:
- Province of Potenza, a province of Basilicata
- Potenza, a city and comune in the region of Basilicata, capital of Province of Potenza and capital of Basilicata
- Potenza Picena, a town and comune in the Province of Macerata, Marche
- Porto Potenza Picena, a civil parish of Potenza Picena, Marche
- Vietri di Potenza, a town and comune in the Province of Potenza, Basilicata
- Alessandro Potenza, an Italian football player
- Christian Potenza, a Canadian actor
- Gianmaria Potenza, an Italian sculptor
- Potenza Sports Cars, owners of British car manufacturers Westfield Sportscars and GTM Cars
- Potenza Restaurant, a rustic Italian restaurant in Washington DC.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.