From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Potrero may refer to:
- Potrero Hill, San Francisco, a neighborhood in San Francisco, California, USA
- Potrero Chico, a rock climbing area in Mexico
- Potrero Point, a land mass extending into San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, California
- Point Potrero, Richmond, California
- Potrero Generating Station, an electricity generating station in Potrero Point, San Francisco
- Metro Potrero, a metro station on the Mexico City metro
- Potrero del Llano, an oil tanker (now sunken)
- Potrero Grande, a town in Panama
- Potrero Hills (Solano County, California), a mountain range in Solano County, California
- San José del Potrero, a municipality in Honduras
- Chimayo, New Mexico or Potrero de Chimayo, a census-designated place in New Mexico, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.