From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Powell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Powell may refer to:
- Powell's Books, self-titled 'largest independent seller of new and used books in the world'
- Powell Motor Company, defunct American motor vehicle company
- Powell Peralta, skateboard company, that changed its name to Powell Skateboards
- Powell Island, South Orkney Islands
- Powell, Alabama, town in DeKalb County
- Powell, Missouri, unincorporated community in McDonald County
- Powell, Ohio, city in Delaware County
- Powell, Tennessee, unincorporated community in Knox County
- Powell, Texas, town in Navarro County
- Powell, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Powell, Wyoming, city in Park County
- Powell Symphony Hall, home of the Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra in St. Louis, Missouri
- Powell Observatory of Louisburg, Kansas
- Powell Gardens of Kansas City, Missouri
- Lake Powell, man-made reservoir on the Colorado River
- Powell v. Alabama, U.S. Supreme Court case regarding capital punishment and due process
- Powell v. McCormack, U.S. Supreme Court case regarding seating of a member of the House of Representatives
- Powell's method, algorithm for finding the minimum of a non-differentiable function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.