From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up power trip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Power Trip may refer to:
- Power Trip (film), a 2003 documentary
- "Power Trip" (song), a 2013 song by J. Cole
- "Power Trip", a song by Chimaira from the album Chimaira
- "Power Trip", a song by Soundgarden from the album Louder Than Love
- "Power Trip / To Heck and Back", an episode of Rocko's Modern Life
- The Power Trip, a professional wrestling tag team consisting of Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Power Trip: Theatrically Berkeley, 2009 documentary film about Berkeley, California
- Power Trip: A Decade of Policy, Plots and Spin, a book by Damian McBride
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.