Power station (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A power station (or power plant) is a facility for the generation of electric power.
The term power station may also refer to:
- The Power Station (band), a British/American pop group
- The Power Station (album), the first album by The Power Station
- The Power Station (TV channel), a television station in Britain which operated from 1990 to 1991
- Power Station (Taiwanese band), a Taiwanese musical group
- Pratt Street Power Plant
- Avatar Studios, a recording studio in New York formerly known as "The Power Station"
- Kraftwerk (German for "power station"), an avant-garde German musical group
- The Power Plant, a contemporary art gallery located in Toronto, Ontario at Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.