Power station (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A power station (or power plant) is a facility for the generation of electric power.
Power Station may also refer to:
- "The Power Station", artwork by Philippe Parreno
- The Power Station (TV channel), a television station in Britain which operated from 1990 to 1991
- Avatar Studios, a recording studio in New York formerly known as "The Power Station"
- Power Station (Taiwanese band), a Taiwanese musical group
- The Power Station (band), a British/American pop group
- The Power Station (album), the first album by The Power Station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.