From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up power structure or powerstructure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Power structure may refer to:
- Dominance hierarchy, a power structure in which members of a social group interact, often aggressively, to create a ranking system
- Dominator culture, a culture organised in a dominance hierarchy; the opposite of an egalitarian culture of partnership
- The Establishment, a visible, dominant group or elite that holds power or authority
- Hierarchical organization, an organizational structure wherein every entity, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity
- Authoritarianism, a form of government in which citizens devote absolute or blind obedience to authority
- Biopower, nation states' regulation of their subjects through a multitude of techniques for subjugating bodies and controlling populations
- Dominance and submission, sex play in which a person confers onto another authority over their own body
- Plutocracy, an institution ruled and dominated by a small minority of the wealthiest members
- Power (social and political), the ability to influence the behavior of others
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.