From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up powerhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Powerhouse or Power House may refer to:
- Power station, a facility for the generation of electric power
- Power House (Alcatraz), a powerhouse on Alcatraz Island
- Powerhouse Museum, a science and technology museum in Sydney, Australia
- PowerHouse (programming language), a 1980s programming language by Cognos Corporation
- Brisbane Powerhouse, a performing arts center in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Powerhouse Theater, a collaboration between New York Stage and Film and Vassar College
- In contract bridge, a "powerhouse" is the term given to an unusually strong hand – usually holding very high trumps
- Powerhouse fruits and vegetables, an analogy to superfoods.
- "Powerhouse", Marc Magee
- Powerhouse Arts District, Jersey City
- Powerhouse, a large club and function center overlooking Albert Park Lake in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, after which many local recreational clubs are named
- Powerhouse (shop), a former electrical goods chain in the United Kingdom
- powerHouse Books, a Brooklyn-based publisher of high-end art and photography books
- Dick Smith Electronics Powerhouse, a chain of large electronics stores operating in Australia and New Zealand
- PowerHouse, a discontinued candy bar manufactured by Peter Paul Candy Manufacturing Company
- Powerhouse (comics), the name of several fictional characters in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Powerhouse (video game), a 1995 computer game by Impressions Games, now part of Vivendi SA
- Powerhouse (TV series), a 1982 United States television series
- Power House (talkshow), a Filipino talkshow
- Powerhouse (club), a gay club in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Powerhouse (Mustasch album), 2005
- Powerhouse (Deep Purple album), 1977
- Powerhouse (White Heart album), 1990
- Powerhouse (The Jazz Crusaders album), 1969
- "Powerhouse" (song), a 1937 composition by Raymond Scott featured in many Warner Bros. cartoons
- Eric Clapton and the Powerhouse, a British blues studio supergroup formed in 1966
- Powerhouse (rock band), a British hard rock band which formed after the breakup of the band Geordie in 1984
- "Powerhouse", an alias used by the composer Simon Power for his 1988 hit "On the Floor"
- Powerhouse (1997 band), reached #38 in the UK with "Rhythm of the Night" in December 1997
- Powerhouse (1999 band), had a #1 Hot Dance Music/Club Play hit with "What You Need"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Powerhouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.