|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Préity (pronounced "pree-thi") Üupala is an Australian actress and entrepreneur based in Los Angeles working as an producer in Hollywood. She holds the title of Miss India international AP 2012.
Préity Üupala graduated from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Sydney.
She starred as the lead in the award winning short “The Hug”. before being cast in shorts such as “The Gauntlet” in Los Angeles. In March 2013 she hosted the Moscow Horror film festival. She was appeared at the Asia Pacific Film Festival with Jackie Chan.
- "韓代表中文溜 疑撂英文博同情". The China Times (in Chinese). 2010-12-06. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Préity Üupala on IMDb". IMDb. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Miss India international AP 2012- Preity Uupala for China". YouTube. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Preity Upala". StarNow. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Preity Upala interview at the London Fashion Week". Firstpost. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Фоторепортаж с пресс-конференции кинопремии Капля". www.klubkrik.ru. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Пресс-конференция участников кинопремии Капля-2012". www.dyshoreal.ru. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Asia-Pacific Film Festival: List of Winners". Radio Taiwan International. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Pankaj Udhas sensational Concert Thrilled Los Angeles NRIs". www.nriinternet.com. Retrieved 2 May 2014.