Desai at a promotional event for Bol Bachchan in Mehboob Studio, 2012
|Born||Surat, Gujarat, India|
Prachi Desai is an Indian film and television actress. She is the endorser, spokesperson, brand ambassador and the face of Neutrogena products in India. She starred her television career in the serial Kasamh Se on Zee TV. On September 2007, Desai entered in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as contestant and was eliminated on November 2007. However, she entered again via the wild-card entry on November 2007 and was declared as winner of the show on December 2007. Desai's first film was Rock On!! (2008), where she played the wife of Farhan Akhtar. Desai had to leave Kasamh Se to act in Rock On. Her next film was Life Partner (2009). In July 2010, she appeared in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai with Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi and Kangana Ranaut.
- 2008 Rock On!! as Sakshi
- 2009 Life Partner as Prachi Jageda
- 2010 Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai as Mumtaaz
- 2012 Teri Meri Kahaani as Mahi
- 2012 Bol Bachchan as Radhika Raghuvanshi
- 2013 I, Me Aur Main as Gauri Dandekar
- 2013 Policegiri as Sehar
- 2014 Ek Villain- Cameo
- 2006–09 Kasamh Se as Bani Dixit/Walia
- 2006 Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Prachi Chauhan
- 2007 Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 2) as Contestant - (Winner)
- "I am lucky:Prachi Desai". Times of India. 9 December 2007. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "Prachi Desai is new face of Neutrogena cosmetics in India". Mid-Day. 4 September 2009. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "I am not quitting 'Kasamh Se': Prachi Desai". MSN Entertainment. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "Prachi Desai wants to 'rock on' with Shahid and Hrithik". Indian Express. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "Prachi Desai wins Jhalak Dikhlaja 2". Rediff. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "Prachi couldn't handle saree in Life Partner". One India. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
- "Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai: Movie Review". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 28 December 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Prachi Desai.|