50th Anniversary cover
|Publisher||Bauer Consumer Media|
The magazine includes articles on photographic products, techniques and includes advice, as well as exhibiting and commenting on reader's photographs, and profiling professional photographers. It also hosts an annual 'Photographer of the year' competition between January and July, in which readers may enter. The current editor is Andrew James.
Regular Writers 
Regular writers for the magazine include:
- David Noton a professional photographer and writer who specialises in Landscape Photography.
- David Lam, who covers fashion photography.
- Brian Matthews, a semi-professional wildlife photographer.
- Chris Rutter, a professional photographer and writer who specialises on technique and composition.
Notes and references 
- Practical Photography Magazine, April 2009 Issue
- "H. Bauer Publishing Successful in Bid for Emap". H. Bauer Publishing. 7 December 2006.
|This article relating to a magazine connected with the visual arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a British magazine connected with culture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|