From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Prague in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic.
Prague may also refer to:
- Praha, Slovakia, a village outside Lučenec in South-East Slovakia
- Prague, Nebraska
- Prague, Oklahoma
- New Prague, Minnesota
- Praha, Texas
- The Prague Offensive, the last major European battle of World War II
- Infant Jesus of Prague, a famous statue of Jesus located in Prague
- Prague (novel), a 2002 novel by Arthur Phillips
- Prag (2006 film), a 2006 Danish film, starring Mads Mikkelsen
- Prague (1992 film), a 1992 UK/French film, directed by Ian Sellar
- Prague (2013 film), an upcoming film
- Prague, a 1992 song by Mega City Four, which was later covered by Muse as a b-side to Resistance)
- Mozart's Symphony No. 38 (Mozart), subtitled Prague
- Prague (band), a Japanese rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.