|Not for profit|
|Industry||Fairs, trade fairs, agricultural shows|
|Vic Dubois – President |
|Products||Annual fair and exhibition space|
Number of employees
|75 (year round) – 300 (seasonal)|
Prairieland Park is an events centre in the south-eastern portion of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The park is located in the Exhibition neighborhood of Saskatoon. Each year the park hosts an annual Saskatoon Exhibition called "The Ex". During the remainder of the year most of the park venues are rented out to special events. Some events held are Western Canadian Crop Production Show, Saskatchewan indemand trade show, Saskatoon Fall Fair cattle show and sale, Pet Expo, Chuckwagon Racing, and the Prairieland Junior Ag Showcase. The park also hosts Marquis Downs.
It currently hosts 321 events a year, which attracts 1.6 million people.
The Ex is an annual fair that occurs on the site each August. This includes amusement rides, product exhibitions, music, shows and displays. Normally occurring at the same time are chuckwagon races at the Marquis downs facility.
In 2008 the park started a major $2.8 Million expansion to build 27.000-square-foot (2.5084 m2) agriculture and equine centre plus an attached 45,000-square-foot (4,200 m2) stabling facility for year-round use. Freeing up the existing Trade Centre facility to be used exclusively for conventions and trade shows. Western Economic Diversification Canada and Saskatchewan Government's Ministry of Municipal Affairs under the Saskatoon Urban Development Agreement (UDA) are investing $2.8 million in the 20,000-square-foot (1,900 m2) building expansion of Prairieland Park's Trade Centre.
Marquis Downs Race Course
Marquis Downs is a horse race track in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada which features both Thoroughbred and Standardbred horse racing. Principal races are Prairie Lily Stakes, Saskatchewan Derby, and Saskatchewan Futurity. The minimum purse in 2007 was $3,000 and the Heritage races featured a $100,000 purse.
The facility consists of the following buildings:
- Trade Centre Complex 
- Hall A (37,000 square foot exhibition area)
- Hall B (two 16,000-square-foot (1,500 m2) exhibition areas)
- Hall C (18,000 square foot exhibition spare)
- Terrace (located above hall C consists of an 8,000-square-foot (740 m2) reception room)
- Hall D (50,400 square feet exhibition space)
- Hall E (Opened in December 2006, with 58,000 square feet (5,400 m2) exhibition space)
- Grand Stand
- Marquis Downs Building
The Jubilee (Industry and Agriculture) Building was a former exhibition area that was demolished in 2006 to make room for Hall E.
- "Newsletter (April–June 2009)" (PDF). April 2009. Retrieved 2010-01-18.
- "Tourism Saskatoon – Prairieland Park". Archived from the original on 2008-04-09. Retrieved 2008-05-12.
- http://www.saskatoonex.com/pdf/Oct07.pdf Oct 07 Newsletter
- http://www.saskatoonex.com/pdf/newsletter_jan08.pdf Jan08 Newsletter
- "Prairieland Park launches $5.6 million expansion". Western Economic Diversification Canada. Government of Canada. Archived from the original on 2008-02-19. Retrieved 2008-05-13.
- "Marquis Downs Saskatoon". Retrieved 2008-05-13.
- McConachie,, Doug (May 25, 2007). "Horse racing beats the odds at Marquis Downs". The StarPhoenix. Retrieved 2008-05-13.
- Prairieland Park
- http://www.saskatoonex.com/galleries/Prairieland%20Park%20Building%20Expansion/index.htm Photo Album of Jubilee demolition and Hall E Construction