Prathap C. Reddy
|Prathap Chandra Reddy|
|Born||Aragonda, Madras presidency, British India (now Chittoor district)|
|Alma mater||Stanley Medical College, Chennai|
|Occupation||Physician, business executive|
Prathap C. Reddy (born 1933 in Aragonda, Madras presidency) is an Indian entrepreneur and cardiologist, who founded the first corporate chain of hospitals in India – the Apollo Hospitals Group. In 2010, Reddy received the Padma Vibhushan, which is India's second highest civilian award.
Reddy has four daughters who also work for the Apollo Hospital chain.
- The first 'Apollo Isha Vidya Rural School' at Aragonda!, Apollo Hospitals press release, 25 December 2012, retrieved 2015-04-03
- "The Trailblazer". Express Healthcare. January 2009. Retrieved 2015-04-04.
- This Year's Padma Awards announced , Pib Nic, Jan 25, 2010 accessed at http://www.pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=57307 Jan 25, 2010
- Dr Prathap C Reddy | Chairman Apollo Hospitals Groups
- The four daughters of Apollo | Business Standard