|23rd Chairman of State Bank of India|
|Preceded by||O. P. Bhatt|
|Succeeded by||Arundhati Bhattacharya|
Pratip Chaudhuri (born 1953), a 1974 batch alumnus of University Business School - Chandigarh, is former chairman of the State Bank of India. He took charge from O. P. Bhatt, on 7 April 2011 and retired on 30 September 2013. Prior to that he was the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) of the International Division of SBI.
He has held several important positions in SBI including Chief General Manager of Chennai Circle. He is also credited with the merger of State Bank of Saurashtra in 2008, where he was a director. He has one daughter and one son Pankaj studying in IIT Kharagpur.
- "Pratip Chaudhuri takes charge as chief at SBI | ETNow.tv". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 2010-09-18. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Pratip Chaudhuri set to be next SBI chief - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2010-12-29. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Business Standard (2010-12-31). "Newsmaker: Pratip Chaudhuri". Business-standard.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Pratip Chaudhuri. "Pratip Chaudhuri: Executive Profile & Biography - BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- SBI chairman Pratip Chaudhuri loves to be the people's person
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|