|23rd Chairman of State Bank of India|
|Preceded by||O. P. Bhatt|
|Succeeded by||Arundhati Bhattacharya|
Pratip Chaudhuri (born 1953), a 1974 batch alumnus of University Business School - Chandigarh, is former chairman of the State Bank of India. He took charge from O. P. Bhatt, on 7 April 2011 and retired on 30 September 2013. Prior to that he was the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) of the International Division of SBI.
He has held several important positions in SBI including Chief General Manager of Chennai Circle. He is also credited with the merger of State Bank of Saurashtra in 2008, where he was a director. He has one daughter and one son Pankaj studying in IIT Kharagpur.
- "Pratip Chaudhuri takes charge as chief at SBI". Economic Times (Times Internet). 18 September 2010. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Pratip Chaudhuri set to be next SBI chief - Times Of India". The Times of India (Times Internet). 29 December 2010. Archived from the original on 6 June 2012. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Newsmaker: Pratip Chaudhuri". Business Standard. 31 December 2010. Archived from the original on 12 October 2012. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- Pratip Chaudhuri. "Pratip Chaudhuri: Executive Profile & Biography". BusinessWeek. Archived from the original on 13 October 2012. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- "Change with time, says SBI chief". The Times of India. 11 September 2011.
- SBI chairman Pratip Chaudhuri loves to be the people's person
- Pratip Chaudhuri on The Wall Street Journal
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|