From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Prato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prato (Italian for grassy field, meadow or Portuguese for dish) may refer to:
- Prato, a city of Tuscany, seat of the homonymous province
- Prato allo Stelvio, Italian name for Prad am Stilfser Joch, a municipality in South Tyrol
- Province of Prato, a province of Tuscany
- Mount Prato, a mountain in the Apennines
- Prato Leventina, a municipality in the canton of Ticino
- Prato-Sornico, a former municipality in the canton of Ticino
- Prato, a village in Prato-Sornico
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.