From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pre- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pre or PRE may refer to:
- Steve Prefontaine (1951–1975), an American runner nicknamed "Pre"
- Pre (band), British band
- Partial redundancy elimination, computer compiler optimization
- Palm Pre, a smartphone
- Personal Rescue Enclosure, for spacecraft
- Preston railway station, UK National Rail code
- Prince Edward Station (MTR station code), in Hong Kong
- Andalusian horse or Pura Raza Española
<pre>…</pre>HTML element for pre-formatted text
- Microphone preamplifier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.