From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pre- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pre or PRE may refer to:
- Proportional reduction in error
- Steve Prefontaine (1951–1975), an American runner nicknamed "Pre"
- Pre (band), a British noise rock band
- Partial redundancy elimination, a compiler optimization used to build computer programs
- Physical Review E, an American journal for statistical, nonlinear, and soft matter physics
- Palm Pre, a multimedia smartphone by Palm, Inc.
- Personal Rescue Enclosure, an emergency enclosure that can be used to transport astronauts between spacecraft
- Preston railway station (National Rail code), in Lancashire, England
- Prince Edward Station (MTR station code), a station in Hong Kong
- Pura Raza Española or Andalusian horse, a breed of horse
<pre>…</pre>HTML element for pre-formatted text
- Microphone preamplifier, a device used to boost an electrical signal from Microphone Level to Line Level
- Noel Prefontaine (born 1973), Canadian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.