From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pre-Indo-European (disambiguation))
Pre-Indo-European means "preceding an Indo-European language". It may refer to various languages or linguistic hypotheses depending on the context:
- Pre-Proto-Indo-European: for internal reconstruction aiming at the recovery of a stage earlier than the Proto-Indo-European language
- Old European culture: for pre-Indo-European as used by Marija Gimbutas
- Pre-Indo-European languages: for several (not necessarily related) non-classified languages that existed in prehistoric Europe and South Asia before the arrival of bearers of Indo-European languages
- Neolithic Europe
- Proto-Indo-European Urheimat hypotheses
- Vasconic substratum theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.