From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preciosa or precioso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preciosa, a Spanish and Portuguese word meaning precious or beautiful, may refer to:
- Preciosa (corporation), a luxury brand name lead crystal glass company
- La Preciosa 92.3 FM (KSJO), San Jose, Californias
- La Preciosa 101.5 FM (KIZS), Tulsa Metro Area, Oklahoma
- La Preciosa 105.3 FM (KBFP-FM) / AM 800 (KBFP) Bakersfield, California
- Preciosa, a baranguay (political sub-division) in Sara, a municipality located in the province of Iloilo, the Philippines
- Preciosa Platanares Wildlife Refuge, a protected sub-division of the Osa Conservation Area, in Costa Rica
- Preciosa, an 1821 play by Pius Alexander Wolff, with incidental music by Carl Maria von Weber
- Preciosa (song), a 1937 song composed by Rafael Hernández Marín, covered by many artists
- Preciosa, the verrin hawk in Marion Zimmer Bradley's Hawkmistress!, a novel in the Darkover series
- "Preciosa", nickname for late pop singer Selena
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preciosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.