From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up precipitate or precipitates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precipitate or precipitates, or variant, may refer to:
- Precipitate, the product of chemical precipitation
- Precipitate, the product of meteorological precipitation
- Precipitate (EP), an EP released by Interpol (rock band)
- Precipitate (song), a song by rock band Interpol from their Fukd ID 3 EP
- Precipitate (Dead Zone), a 2003 episode of The Dead Zone
- Precipitation (disambiguation)
- Precipitate hardening
- Gold tin precipitate
- Red precipitate
- All pages with titles containing "precipitate"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.