From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up precipitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precipitation may refer to:
- Precipitation (meteorology), rain, sleet, hail, snow and other forms of water falling from the sky
- Precipitation (chemistry), the condensation of a solid from a solution during a chemical reaction
- Ammonium sulfate precipitation, a method of purifying proteins
- Basic precipitation, a type of precipitation characterized by high alkalinity
- Ethanol precipitation, a method of concentrating DNA
- Precipitation hardening, a method used to strengthen malleable materials
- Protein precipitation, a method of separating contaminants from biological products
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.