From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up precipitation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Precipitation is a meteorological phenomenon consisting of rain, sleet, hail, snow, or other forms of water falling from the sky.
Precipitation may also refer to:
- Precipitation (chemistry), the condensation of a solid from a solution during a chemical reaction
- Basic precipitation, a type of meteorological precipitation characterized by high alkalinity
- Ammonium sulfate precipitation, a method of purifying proteins
- Precipitation hardening, a method used to strengthen malleable materials
- Protein precipitation, a method of separating contaminants from biological products
- Ethanol precipitation, a method of concentrating DNA
- Quantitative precipitation forecast
- Precipitate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.