From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up predictor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Predictor may refer to:
- a predictor variable, also known as an independent variable
- the Kerrison Predictor, a military fire-control computer
- something which makes a prediction
- a branch predictor, a part of many modern processors
- a type of railway level crossing circuit that tries to achieve a constant warning time by predicting the speed of the approaching train
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.