Rural Municipality of Preeceville No. 334
Preeceville No. 334 is a rural municipality in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The municipality is located in the Census Division 9 which is a part of SARM Division 4. The seat of the municipality is located in the Village of Preeceville.
In 2006, Preeceville No. 334 had a population of 960 in 504 dwellings, a -12.1% decrease from 2001. On a surface of 1,394.80 km² it has a density of 0.7 inhabitants/km².
The following communities are located in this municipality:
- Saskatchewan Highway 9
- Saskatchewan Highway 47
- Saskatchewan Highway 49
- Saskatchewan Highway 753
- Canadian National Railway
- Lady Lake Regional Park
- Profitis Ilias Greek Orthodox Church
- Sturgis Station House Museum
- Sturgis & District Regional Park
- Municipal Affairs - Pleasant Valley No. 288