From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preen or preening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preen may refer to:
- Preen, personal grooming of a bird's feathers especially by using its beak
- Preen gland, also called the uropygial gland, an oil gland found in many bird species
- Preen oil, an oil made by the uropygial gland found in many bird species
- Preen, a trade name for trifluralin
- Garyn Preen (born 1991), Welsh footballer
- Alan Preen (born 1935), former sportsman who played Australian rules football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Preen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.