|Look up Prem or prem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prem is the Hindi form of prema, a Sanskrit word meaning love. This word is also used in other languages including Tamil, Assamese, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, and Telugu, and is commonly used as a male first name. It is also an unrelated German surname.
Prem can refer to:
- Prem Tinsulanonda (born 1920), retired Thai military officer who served as Prime Minister of Thailand from March 3, 1980 to August 4, 1988
- Prem Chopra (born 1935), is an actor in Hindi and Punjabi films
- Prem (film director) (born 1978), film director and actor in the Kannada films
- Prem Watsa, born in 1950 in Hyderabad, India and is the founder, chairman, and chief executive of Fairfax Financial Holdings, based in Toronto, Ontario
- Prem Joshua, German musician, active since 1991
- Prem Kumar, Indian film actor, most popular for his Malayalam films during the 1990s
- Prem Granth
- Prem Pujari, a 1970 Bollywood film produced, directed and written by Dev Anand for Navketan films
- Prem Rog, is 1982 romantic Bollywood film directed by Raj Kapoor
- Prem, a 1995 Hindi film
- Premature birth, in humans, is the birth of a baby of less than 37 weeks gestational age
- Prem, Germany - a town in Bavaria, Germany
- Prem, Slovenia - a village in the Ilirska Bistrica Municipality in Slovenia
- Preliminary Reference Earth Model, a commonly used model for the structure of the Earth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.