Prem Kaa Game
|Directed by||Ashok Kheny|
|Produced by||Ashok Kheny|
|Written by||Abbas Hirapurwala|
|Narrated by||Salman Khan|
|Music by||Raju Singh|
|Distributed by||A K K Entertainment Pvt. Ltd|
Prem Kaa Game is a 2010 Bollywood romantic comedy film produced and directed by Ashok Kheny and starring Arbaaz Khan, Tara Sharma, Malaika Arora, Madhuri Bhattacharya, Rakesh Bedi, Johnny Lever and Sameer Kochhar. Salman Khan appears in the film as a narrator. The film was released on 26 March 2010. The film was initially known as 'Shaadi Ke After Effects', supposedly directed by Indrajit Lankesh.
Prem (Arbaaz Khan) is married to Sheetal (Tara Sharma) and has a lovely daughter with her as well. They are happy together...that is until a young model, Twinkle (Madhuri Bhattacharya) moves into town as their next door neighbor and Prem falls for her charms.
Will Prem forget that he is a married man? Will his daughter's love prove to be lesser than the love of a sizzling new girl? Will 7 years of marriage go down the drain?
- Salman Khan as Jaggu (narrator)
- Arbaaz Khan as Prem Sahni
- Tara Sharma as Sheetal Sahni
- Madhuri Bhattacharya as Twinkle Chopra
- Malaika Arora as The Dream Girl
- Rakesh Bedi as Roop Chand Rathod
- Johnny Lever as Ramnik Chedda
- Razzak Khan as Lalwani
- Sameer Kochhar as Nikhil
- Vivek Shauq as Mishra
- Lilliput as Dr. Screwvala
|1.||"Prem Ka Game"||Nishant Pandey||3:54|
|2.||"I Wanna Fall Fall In Love"||Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan||5:01|
|3.||"Tum Hi Mere"||Javed Ali||4:47|
|4.||"Duniya Se Jo Chaaha"||Sunidhi Chauhan||5:08|
|5.||"Zabardast"||Sonu Nigam, Vishal Dadlani, Sunidhi Chauhan||5:11|
|6.||"Magar Kuch To Hai"||Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal||4:14|
|7.||"Khan Kaa Gyaan"||Salman Khan||4:57|
- "Salman Khan turns narrator for PREM KAA GAME". Bollywood Trade News Network. Glamsham.com. 15 January 2010.
- "Prem Kaa Game: Complete cast and crew details". Bollywoodhungama.com. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- "Prem Kaa Game music". Retrieved 8 May 2011.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|