From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prematurity)
|Look up premature in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premature may refer to:
- Premature birth, a preterm baby birth
- Premature ejaculation, a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to
- Premature aging, of an organism
- Adult premature aging syndrome, a disease with the appearance of premature aging
- All pages beginning with "Premature"
- All pages with titles containing "Premature"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.