Premier Model Management
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (June 2013)|
The model agency, based in London, has been instrumental in discovering, nurturing and building the careers of some of the industry's greatest names including Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Nadja Auermann, Tatjana Patitz, Paulina Porizkova, Kristen McMenamy, Karen Mulder, Cathy Tastet,Kirsty Hume and more recently Hannah Holman, Tao Okamoto, Katrin Thormann, Naomi Preizler,Karmen Pedaru, Anna Jagodzinska, Amanda Laine and Julia Nobis.
Premier Model Management runs five divisions; Women, Men, Future Faces, Premier Division and Special Bookings.
The Premier Women's division's image and reputation has become synonymous[weasel words][clarification needed] with clients including British, Italian, American and French Vogue, Elle, Love, Pop, Dazed & Confused, i-D, 10, Wonderland and V Magazine.
The Future Faces division is responsible for discovering and developing new talent. Scouting is very important to the agency with their international scouts discovering models like Alice Gibb, Katiusha Feofanova, Leomie Anderson, India Farrell, Amanda Laine and Heidi Rock.
The Premier Men's division looks after some of the world's top male models including Tony Ward, Baptiste Giabiconi, Chad White, Benoni[disambiguation needed], Jakob Wiechmann and Lucien Thomkins with regular editorials featuring in magazines such as GQ, GQ Style, Arena Homme Plus, L'Officiel, V Man and Numéro.
The Premier Special Bookings represents a host of international actors, musicians and television presenters such as Sophie Ellis Bextor, Mylene Klass, Amber Atherton, Caprice, Holly Valance, Nadine Coyle, Nicky Hilton and Tallulah Harlech.
In addition to representing some of the worlds top models and working with a host of international clients including Topshop, Chanel, Prada, Miu Miu, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Jill Sander, Burberry, Alexander McQueen, Fendi and Christopher Kane, Premier has also been involved in packaging and presenting 'branding' opportunities, creating and developing a range of fragrances and other branded products, most notably for Naomi Campbell.
The Premier Brand name was launched onto UK and international TV screens with David Bailey’s ‘Model close up,’ Channel 4’s highest rated programme in 1998 which was sold to 48 countries.
- "Carole White - the models' mum | Life & Style". Thisislondon.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "The Model Agency reveals the world of model management". Marie Claire. 2011-02-21. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Naomi Preizler, Premier Model Management London, UK
- "Premier Model Management (London, United Kingdom) Modeling Agency - models.com Agency Profile". Models.com. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "Model Management – The Model Agency". Themodelagency.tv. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Durrant, Sabine (2011-02-07). "Carole White: the outspoken model agent - Telegraph". London: Fashion.telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Hannah Pool (2011-02-22). "'Fashion probably is a bit racist' | Fashion". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Marianne Power (2011-02-19). "Discovering the next Kate Moss is the holy grail for model agencies | Mail Online". London: Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- Liz Jones (2011-02-07). "Naomi Campbell's former agent Carole White on Blood Diamonds trial | Mail Online". London: Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "The Model Agency". Channel 4. 2011-04-06. Retrieved 2011-10-12.