From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the opening performance of a film, see Premiere.
Premiere is a 1938 British mystery film directed by Walter Summers and starring John Lodge, Judy Kelly, Joan Marion, Hugh Williams and Edward Chapman. A leading impresario is murdered, shoftly after replacing his leading lady.
- John Lodge - Inspector Bonnard
- Judy Kell - Carmen Daviot
- Joan Marion - Lydia Lavalle
- Hugh Williams - Nissen, Rene
- Edward Chapman - Lohrmann
- Steven Geray - Frolich
- Edmund Breon - Morel
- Wallace Geoffrey - Renoir
- Geoffrey Sumner - Captain Curry
- Joss Ambler - Spectator
- Jack Lambert - Stage manager
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|