Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower II
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower II|
|Address||101 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
|Height||276.67 ft (84.33 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Baker Barrios Architects, Inc.|
In 2007, developer Cameron Khun announced that the presumptive anchor tenant had decided against buying 60,000 square feet of office condominium space in the plaza, thus not permitting them to retain the naming rights for the buildings.
- Dynetech Centre
- List of tallest buildings in Orlando
- Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower III
- Solaire at the Plaza
- "Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower II". Emporis. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- "Premiere Trade Plaza". Emporis. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- Snyder, Jack (January 12, 2007). "Downtown project won't be named Premiere Trade Plaza". Orlando, FL. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
|This article about a building or structure in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|