Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower III
|Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower III|
|Address||101 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801
|Height||195.67 ft (59.64 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Baker Barrios Architects, Inc.|
In 2007, developer Cameron Khun announced that the presumptive anchor tenant had decided against buying 60,000 square feet of office condominium space in the plaza, thus not permitting them to retain the naming rights for the buildings. The naming rights for the plaza and the two office towers cost $300,000 per year.
- Dynetech Centre
- List of tallest buildings in Orlando
- Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower II
- Solaire at the Plaza
- "Premiere Trade Plaza Office Tower III". Emporis. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- "Premiere Trade Plaza". Emporis. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- Snyder, Jack (January 12, 2007). "Downtown project won't be named Premiere Trade Plaza". Orlando, FL. Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- Ping, Dan (June 18, 2007). "Developers can generate huge revenue by selling naming rights to buildings". Tampa Bay Business Journal.
|This article about a building or structure in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|